- Search the iOS or Android app store for the mySmartControl app and install it on your smartphone.
- With your internet browser go to: https://www.mysmartcontrol.com/
You are now on the mySmartControl website.
Click on: LOGIN (right top)
- After logging in, you will be taken to the mySmartControl login page (https://portal.mysmartcontrol.com/).
Click on: Create Account!
- Enter: Name, E-mail address, Password and choose your language.
Click on: Register for mySmartControl!
- An email will be sent to you to verify and activate your account.
Click on the activation link you received in your e-mail (if you do not see an e-mail from mySmartControl, please also check your spam folder in your e-mail).
- Your account is now created and active. Go back to the login page of mySmartControl (https://portal.mysmartcontrol.com/), enter your email address and password.
Click on: LOGIN IN YOUR ACCOUNT
- When you are logged in, go to Users in the left menu.
Click on: Add
- If you have not yet added any users, choose Add new user in the pop-up screen. Enter a name for the user. Telephone number and e-mail address are optional. Click on: Add
- Select the newly added user and click on the “change” icon at the end of the line, choose Link here.
- Use the QR code scanner in the mySmartControl app to scan the displayed QR code. Your smartphone will be added to your account.