The number of mySmartControl users is growing fast. Therefore, there has been a need for new functionalities. In order to meet this growth, a major update of mySmartControl will be rolled out in the summer of 2017.
What does the update include?
- The location is leading now, systems and users are linked to this
- The front end (web portal) is more user friendly
- The app is expanded with more screens
- A payment module will be added
1. The location is leading now; systems and users are linked to a location.
In the current version of mySmartControl, users are linked to an account. Because an account can contain multiple (alarm) systems, all users have the same rights for all (alarm) systems.
The new version of mySmartControl is all about the location. (Alarm) systems, users, outputs and future cameras are added.
2. The front end (web portal) is more user friendly
The change from system to location also changed the layout of the portal. The following screenshots provide an explanation of the most important changes. (Click image to enlarge)
3. The app is expanded with more screens
Because more and more features are added to the app, we chose to add this in additional screens. The control of outputs is displayed in an additional screen. Users can assess this screen by simply swiping there.
4. A payment module will be added
We have good news: all basic features in the app remain free. This allows the user to get to try all the possibilities. Extended features or the use of multiple locations are part of the mySmartControl-subscriptions. Users can choose one of three subscriptions: free (all basic features for free), freemium or premium.
The current overview of the subscriptions with monthly prices is as follows: